Huntress Sports provided design and engineering for a $2.5 Million renovation to Blocksidge Field in Swampscott Massachusetts. The scope of work included:
- New Multi-Purpose Infilled Synthetic Turf Field
- 800 Seat Grandstand, Press box & Sound System
- Sport Lighting System
- New multi-sports scoreboard
- 140 New Parking Spaces
- Bus Drop Off & Pedestrian Circulation
- New corner park at entry.
- Fencing, Ticket Booth & Pedestrian Lighting
The Town of Swampscott, partnering with the All Blue Foundation, worked together to provide funding in a public/private partnership. The new synthetic turf multi-purpose field includes an alternative infill product, subsurface drainage system and sports lines for football, soccer, men's lacrosse, women's lacrosse and field hockey. The upgraded field opened on September 9, 2017 on time and within budget.
LOCATION: Swampscott, Massachusetts
CLIENT: Town of Swampscott
SERVICES PROVIDED: Master Planning, Design Development, Construction Documents, Construction Administration